Saturday, April 17, 2010

Art Basel

thisiswater Productions, our production company, plans on taking an early edit of Finite and Infinite Games, the film, to Art Basel, the world's premier international art show for Modern and contemporary art this June in Switzerland. I see Basel as an opportunity to make this project visible to a prestigious community of artists and collectors. The cross-pollination of art, performance, dance, fashion and film is what thrills me most about this project. I imagine that collectors and museums alike will be enticed by the collaborative nature of this project. When in Basel, I would like to perform live excerpts of Games if possible. I'm still a sucker for performing live. I'm searching for an appropriate venue in Basel so if you are reading this blog and have a contact, please let me know.... perhaps the Hot Art Fair?
Check out Art Basel:
All of our effort and carefully laid plans are bringing this project further and further into focus. The coming two weeks promise to be exciting. The momentum is mounting! More news to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment